As safety is one of the core values of TAG Aviation we employ only the most talented pilots who bring with them not only the necessary licenses and ratings, but also a wealth of experience and knowledge. Business jet aviation is a challenging and varied profession that demands a wide variety of skills. At TAG Aviation, we are looking for the best professionals who always make safety their number one priority whilst maintaining a close on-going working relationship with every client and owner. It is a job for individuals with a passion for flying, which is shared by all our pilots, and makes for an extremely interesting and rewarding career.
- Operates the aircraft in accordance with safety regulations and ensures its maintenance compliance with the recommendations of the technical specialists.
- Coordinates the tasks of his cockpit team, as well as the activities of the crew, and makes sure that standard emergency procedures adhere to regulations on the ground and in the air.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Business Aviation experienced and type rating on the aircraft;
- Local language and English proficiency;
- FAA / EASA ATPL and Class One Medical
Being able to apply 22 years of commercial and business aviation experience to my employment with TAG Aviation fills me with great satisfaction. Whilst indulging my passion for aviation, my role also allows me to practice my profession in a complex field which is constantly evolving. It can be challenging to adhere to the rigorous regulations within modern aviation, as is responding to deliver the best for our clients' requests, who demand the highest level of service from us at all times. I take great pride in being able to promote the professional and dynamic image of TAG Aviation whenever I'm on overseas trips.
Michel Berdoz - Pilot/Captain