Business Development Consultant
We are always looking for talent
Based at Farnborough Airport
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
ABOUT TAG AVIATION
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG PERKS - we're really proud of our culture...
We offer benefits including (but not limited to):
- Learning & Development
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service)
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
Plus a raft of other great perks like:
- Treat days
- Social events
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- TEDS premier nursery scheme
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
With a specific focus on new business, your role is to research and approach new direct prospect clients introducing TAG charter, Aircraft Acquisitions and Aircraft Management services to generate targeted new business revenue and increase the TAG fleet.
Along with developing new client relations independently, you will manage the sales lifecycle from initial contact, sourcing aircraft options, generating bespoke proposals, contracting and post flight reconciliations/client relationship management.
In supporting your Business Development team, you will provide efficient brokerage services and help nurture new relationships along with targeted warm sales activity directed by your management team.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Execute warm sales calls / face to face meetings as directed by the BD team to increase TAG
- Research market developments and qualifying prospective clients to target.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the prospect CRM database to ensure structured independent
- Handle inbound online and phone enquiries for new charter or aircraft management
contacts to help maximise new business revenue.
- Follow up with prospects post meeting to push for new business and networking opportunities.
- Cross selling TAG group services.
- Assisting the business development team in expanding market share to grow annual charter
revenue and TAG fleet.
- Use personal contacts and networks to identifying new channels for which to engage prospective
- Provide efficient broker services searching the charter marketplace for relevant aircraft options
independently or directed by your Manager to increase annual margins.
- Compile aircraft options into customized market appraisals.
- Following up on quotations with both Direct Clients and Aircraft Operators to increase margins
and new clients for TAG charter.
- Contract and invoice client trips or agreements.
- Generate and manage trip files taking ownership of paperwork and operations to ensure
- Complete all post flight reconciliations for invoicing and follow up for client feedback on charter
service and push for follow on business.
- Go the extra mile when providing service and remaining available to your clients out of hours.
- Visit clients wherever possible for office based presentations or meet and greet at
- Introduce team BD to new aircraft markets using creativity to help growth and global
- Deliver targeted sales and CRM activity reviewed weekly.
- Deliver personal new client revenue and aircraft management targets.
- Help deliver an annual charter team revenue target.
- Drive sales performance for all TAG products.
SOME EXTRA REQUIREMENTS WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
- Good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of Airports
- 2 years’ experience in a commercial sales environment
- Experience of an aircraft broking environment
- Experience of introducing new business
- VIP Commercial Jet knowledge
- Account management experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective time-management evidence
- Highest levels of integrity
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please click through to the form here: