Client Responsible Manager in Hong Kong
We are always looking for talent based in Hong Kong,
1. Summary Of Position:
The Client Responsible Manager (CRM) is the dedicated project and daily account manager. The CRM deals with all types of client’s requests (except trip) and with the Client Aviation Manager (CAM), if required to resolve crew issues, operational issues, insurance and client requirements.
2. Job Description:
• Responsible for aircraft management client accounts from the first days of the Agreement until termination.
• Maintain and foster close relationships with a portfolio of ultra-high net worth clients in relation to aircraft management.
• Pro-active monitoring of client accounts.
• Overview of aircraft financial status.
• Actively involved in business development activities with an aim to expand the fleet of managed aircraft.
• Provide suggestion on managing specific clients or developing markets.
• Initiate and participate in process streamlining projects to achieve a more efficient internal work flow.
3. Job Specific Competencies:
• Business Acumen: Demonstrates understanding the industry and the business/competitive environment within which the organisation operates and maintaining expert knowledge of key industry and organisation metrics — that is, ‘knowing the business’.
• Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members, managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
• Results Driven: Establish measurable goals and objectives that create a culture of accountability, and regularly monitor results against goals in support of business strategy.
• Customer Focus: Provides satisfaction for both internal and external customers and creates partner relationships.
• Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving: Demonstrates the ability to apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues and use analytical thinking to interpret internal and external information to make business decisions and recommendations.
• Negotiating and Influencing: Demonstrates ability to effectively provide guidance and influence decisions that balance organisational with individual needs.
4. Qualifications And Requirements:
• University degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a client relationship role.
• Right of Abode in Hong Kong.
• A Commercial Aviation industry would be preferred and Corp. Aviation background would be a plus.
• Knowledge of local aviation related regulatory and government authorities.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
• Less experiences will be considered as Assistant Client Responsible Manager.
5. Application Details:
• Please send your full resume with current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The successful candidates with receive an attractive remuneration package including healthcare benefits.
• Should you be interested in joining TAG Aviation Asia, please visit our website: www.tagaviation.com.
• Notes: TAG Aviation Asia is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.