Dedicated Engineer - Gulfstream G650ER - B1 or FAA A&P
We are always looking for talents
FUZHOU, CHINA Based
- Perform and certify AOG, routine, scheduled, AD, SB, and unscheduled maintenance, servicing, ensuring that all maintenance is performed in accordance with the manufacturer’s maintenance and repair instructions, the applicable regulatory regulations, company manuals, policies and procedures. Work performed may be under personal license, validation, or TAG Aviation Asia 145
- Maintenance control responsibility for the aircraft.
- Outstation support of the aircraft as required.
- Coordination and supervision of the required maintenance with our vendors.
- Financial oversight and monitoring with respect to the maintenance of the aircraft.
- Additional duties as directed by the TAG Aviation Asia Director of Maintenance, Client Aviation Manager, and CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- FAA A & P, EASA B1 license (or equivalent) a prerequisite
- Gulfstream 650ER rating is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in corporate aircraft maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience on Gulfstream series aircraft.
The successful candidate with receive an attractive remuneration package including healthcare benefits.
Should you be interested in joining us, kindly complete our online application by clicking on APPLY NOW or visiting https://recruitment.tagaviation.asia
TAG Aviation Asia is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.