We are always looking for talents
Based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Worldwide flight planning services for private and commercial operations. Includes, organising and arranging necessary documentation and services, effective communication with crew and other departments and monitoring compliance with regulatory and Company operational standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparing and setting up trips for owner and charter flights.
- Arranging over-flight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, hotel and transport.
- Briefing crew and sending out paperwork in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with Team Leader, Senior Duty Officers and Duty Officers, monitoring the daily and future flying program, identifying and addressing any potential problems.
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to Authorities regulatory requirements, TAG Aviation and departmental SOPs.
- Assist with training of Operations Assistants as and when required.
- Communicating with crew and other departments in an informative and professional manner.
If you are interested in applying for these vacancies please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.