Dynamics (F&O/CRM) Development Specialist
We are always looking for talent based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Dynamics Specialist is accountable for developing and supporting company Dynamics systems platform, and for promoting general staff skills, awareness and providing specialist insight to the Dynamics product suite development, usage and integration with MS SharePoint and MS Power Platform.
They will also support the strategic planning, design and operational delivery of system integration, process automation and knowledge management as part of an ongoing program of business transformation. Ensuring the solutions put in place meet development best practices and current or future technical standards. The Dynamics Development Specialist should understand and be able to recommend the right and tools and provisions to best utilise the available business platforms and integrations efficiently and effectively.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Hands on D365 CE/CRM/F&O development
- End-to-end development lifecycle tasks, including writing technical specifications/documentations
- Work with business areas and support teams to gather requirements, objectives, expectations
- Build a strong understanding of end-to-end user journeys and processes to identify & champion improvement opportunities
- Help define operating models, solutions design and manage technology change & transformation
- Break down major requirements into smaller incremental value-add features and prioritize with stakeholders for inclusion in sprints
- Work with Technical resources and developers to define, understand and deliver solution
- Discuss and agree success criteria and proactively ensure that delivery is aligned to these criteria
- Help develop Proof of Concept, acceptance criteria, quality gates and performance of the digital product being developed and delivered
- Ensure alignment between requirements, user stories, development and testing
- Provide regular and clear updates regarding business analytical tasks and progress
- Factor in non-functional requirements such as business continuity plan, security, performance, etc
- Deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Create appropriate documentation, including presentations and workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring, performance optimisation, security, maintenance and managing of users of Dynamics CRM
- Respond in a timely fashion to end user's needs, analyse/resolve support tickets relating to business applications and general systems issues
- Train, instruct and educate groups and individuals in a team environment on processes within the CRM
- A proven track record developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Finance and Operations (design, build, configure, secure, maintain)
- Business analyst experience (3+ years) across medium- to large-scale projects
- Full development life cycle skills including analysis, design, testing and support
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and ability to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Office 365, etc)
- Experience in developing dashboards to meet MI reporting needs using Power BI, SQL
- Ability to facilitate workshops to gather, document, validate business/user needs
- In-depth experience of process mapping, data analysis, system config & testing
- Delivery focused, highly organised with demonstrable technical skills re: process/data flow diagrams, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, data mapping, etc.
- Support design and configure changes to workflows, reports.
- Plugin/workflow expertise
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- CRM Customisation & Configuration, creating custom plugins, data/cloud migration and integration
- Experience working within/for the aviation industry would be advantageous