IT Operations Manager
We are always looking for talent
Based at Farnborough Airport
IT OPERATIONS MANAGER
ABOUT TAG AVIATION
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG PERKS - we're really proud of our culture...
We offer benefits including (but not limited to):
- Enhanced annual leave, rising with service
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Dedicated learning & development team
Plus a raft of other great perks like:
- Treat days
- Social events
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- TEDS premier nursery scheme
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
IT OPERATIONS MANAGER
This role is accountable for managing the delivery of IT services and innovative changes; providing development, technical and functional leadership to support transformational programmes of work for key operational systems.
An innovative solutions focused person able to manage the architecture, development and implement system solutions that will meet business needs. The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any strategic developments in systems projects and chair regular business operations workshops.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Manage the building and integration of information systems to meet the company’s needs
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and managing the technical staff to recommend solutions
- Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Provide supervision and guidance to support teams
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose strategic changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented, together with managing solutions
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have & help the business in managing risks
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budget management
SOME EXTRA REQUIREMENTS WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, control systems engineering (or similar)
- IT Service Management ITIL v4
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please click through to the form here: