We are always looking for talents
Based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
TAG Aviation UK are looking for a new member to join the Ground Operations Team. We are looking for a candidate with previous worldwide flight planning experience in both private and commercial operations.
Worldwide flight planning services for private and commercial operations includes organising and arranging necessary documentation and services, effective communication with crew and other departments and monitoring compliance with regulatory and Company operational standards.
This position is 12 hour varying shifts including nights as the department is covered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparing and setting up trips for owner and charter flights.
- Arranging over-flight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, hotel and transport.
- Briefing crew and sending out paperwork in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with Team Leader, Senior Duty Officers and Duty Officers, monitoring the daily and future flying program, identifying and addressing any potential problems.
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to Authorities regulatory requirements, TAG Aviation and departmental SOPs.
- Assist with training of Operations Assistants as and when required.
- Communicating with crew and other departments in an informative and professional manner.
If you are interested in applying for these vacancies please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.