We are always looking for talent based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
With a specific focus on new business, your role is to research and approach new direct prospect clients introducing TAG charter services to generate new business revenue.
Along with developing new client relations, you will manage the charter sales lifecycle from initial contact, sourcing aircraft options, contracting and post-flight reconciliations and client relationship management.
In supporting your Business Development team, you will provide efficient brokerage services and help nurture new relationships along with targeted warm sales activity directed by your Commercial Support Executive.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Execute warm sales calls / face to face meetings as directed by the BD team to increase TAG market share.
- Research market developments and qualifying prospective clients to target.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the prospect CRM database to ensure structured independent activity.
- Handle inbound online and phone enquiries for new charter contacts to help maximise new business revenue.
- Follow up with prospects post meeting to push for new business and networking opportunities.
- Cross selling TAG group services where appropriate.
- Assisting the business development team in expanding market share to grow annual charter revenue.
- Use personal contacts and networks to identifying new channels for which to engage prospective clients.
- Provide efficient broker services searching the charter marketplace for relevant aircraft options independently or directed by your Manager to increase annual margins.
- Compile aircraft options into customized market appraisals.
- Following up on quotations with both Direct Clients and Aircraft Operators to increase margins and new clients for TAG charter.
- Contract and invoice client trips.
- Generate and manage trip files taking ownership of paperwork and operations to ensure seamless service.
- Complete all post flight reconciliations for invoicing and follow up for client feedback on charter service and push for follow on business.
- Go the extra mile when providing service and remaining available to your clients out of hours.
- Visit clients wherever possible for office based presentations or meet and greet at departure/arrivals.
- Introduce team BD to new aircraft markets using creativity to help growth and global development.
- Deliver targeted sales and CRM activity reviewed weekly.
- Deliver personal new client revenue targets.
- Help deliver an annual team revenue target.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years' experience in a commercial sales environment (E)
- Account management experience (E)
- Experience of introducing new business (E)
- Good knowledge of business jet aircrafts (D)
- Knowledge of airports (D)
- Good understanding of aircraft performance (D)