Senior Business Development Consultant
We are always looking for talent based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The position of Senior Business Development Consultant is responsible for increasing TAG’s managed fleet and driving improved annual revenue by introducing and closing all TAG products relating to Aircraft management and Aircraft acquisition to new direct clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Contribute to the growth of the Managed Fleet across Europe
- Periodically review work processes, efficiency and service levels
- Drive activity to reach targets and company KPI’s to maximise revenue
- Work alongside the Chief Commercial Officer to develop new Aircraft Management products and cross selling opportunities and implement them.
- Relationship management with nominated key clients and industry partners
- Liaise with current aircraft management clients to push sales opportunities
- Maintain a working relationship with charter to utilise the direct client database of TAG
- Input to pricing policy & commercial strategy
- Input to marketing requirements
- To represent the department at internal briefings
- To work with all levels of Management and Supervision
- To represent TAG externally at industry functions
- To promote and raise the TAG reputation and brand
- Use the company and industry databases to identify, target and close new aircraft management business opportunities.
- Track all activities in company Dynamic CRM database.
- Raise management proposals and quotes for new clients
- Provide operational cost illustrations for clients, in conjunction with the TAG Finance Director
- Identify opportunities for non-standard aircraft management products (Part NCC, Services Agreements, etc.), finance products (operating leases), niche products and wider areas of the TAG business.
- Build and maintain relationships with key channel partners and influencers.
- Identify opportunities from the TAG businesses to produce marketing literature and PR to be sent to clients and broadcast to the wider business aviation industry.
- Identify opportunities for strategic alliances and partnerships with channel partners.
- Identify opportunities for new events and exhibitions to raise the profile of TAG in respect to AC management.
- Provide support for co-ordination of key TAG events (EBACE, airshows, and other industry shows).
- Provide support to the Chief Commercial Officer
- Business Aviation experience 3-5yrs is essential
- Strong and diverse commercial awareness is essential
- Previous charter experience is desirable
- Previous account management experience is desirable