Technical Services Engineer
We are always looking for talent based in Malta or Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Reporting to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager, this role contributes to safety and airworthiness management. The role focuses on the management of safety and airworthiness data coming from regulatory authorities and manufacturers, assessing applicability and working with the Fleet management team to incorporate the requirements into the maintenance systems and records of a fleet of multiple types. The role will also from time to time be required to understand and cover other airworthiness roles.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Complete capture of incoming Airworthiness data applicable to the fleet.
- To be subscribed to all applicable regulatory authority websites and OEM portals to ensure receipt of technical data.
- Technically assess, receipt and catalogue within the Computerised maintenance control systems for Continuing Airworthiness Management all items associated with Continued Airworthiness of the fleet.
- Manage assessment with Fleet Managers, ensuring assessments completed within procedural deadlines.
- Present statistics and assessments to reviewers and regulatory authorities during audits.
- Ensure no overdue Airworthiness Directive assessments.
- Compilation and review of Technical Procedures associated with the above activities.
- Compilation and review of Reliability for the fleet.
- Compilation and review of Minimum Equipment Lists for the TAG fleet.
- Management and Control of Aircraft Documentation that effects Airworthiness (MEL’s, AFM’s, AMP’s)
- Technically Assess, receipt and catalogue Aircraft Work Packages and subsequent update of Aircraft Technical Logbooks
- Tasks associated with aircraft take on and departure as directed by the Continuing Airworthiness Manager
ESSENTIAL & DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Extensive experience dealing with OEMs on Technical issues (E)
- Experience of Aircraft take on induction to fleet (E)
- Experience in SharePoint and other Microsoft products (E)
- Previously held similar positions in Continuing Airworthiness Organisations for minimum 3 years (D)
- Dealt with EASA and other Aviation Regulatory authorities (D)
- Aircraft Engineer Licenses (D)
- Attended Corporate Jet General Familiarisation Courses (D)
- Practical experience in aircraft maintenance (D)