Corporate Flight Attendant
Corporate Flight Attendant, TAG Aviation, Job, Career
Based in Amsterdam
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS
Relocation to Amsterdam required.
- Minimum three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred.
- A background in Silver Service and Butler Service.
- Knowledge of fine wines and spirits.
- Sommelier training or certification.
- Polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
- Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Show discretion of confidential information.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REWARDED WITH
Attractive salary with rewarding flying allowance.
Unique and ongoing training that supports your professional needs.
Apply online to our Recruitment Portal: https://lnkd.in/g5GYwrc
Kindly note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right of abode within the European Union.