Charter Sales, Assistant Manager
We are always looking for talent
Based in Hong Kong
• Generate and manage team key accounts
• Administer and analyse different internal and external databases, websites and social media for future sales planning
• Develop a prospect database through consistent research, telephone and personal contact.
• Identify and build relationships with existing and prospective clients to generate sales opportunities, develop sales leads, further network contacts, and ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Fully qualified and experienced with two (2) years of relevant working experience.
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible and the capacity to accept change.
• Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Commercially aware.
• Advanced computer skills and an ability to learn new progammes quickly.
• Ability to use own initiative, problem-solving, assertive, strong character and good aviation technical understanding.
• Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Please send your full resume with your current & expected salary to email@example.com.
Notes: TAG Aviation Asia is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.