Client Services Liaison – UK, Geneva or Malta
We are always looking for talent based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Client Service Liaison’s key focus is to help plan and manage all client trip. They will co-ordinate and analyse schedules for possible operational restrictions and ensure that they highlight areas as slot co-ordination, airport restrictions and crew constraints in collaboration with other TAG Aviation teams. This is a key role which is fast paced and multi-tasking and requires exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. We’re looking for someone who wants to develop their operational dispatch knowledge, as well as being able to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Liaising with Clients or their representatives as well as the internal aircraft family, to ensure the trip is set up in accordance to the client’s needs.
- Manage slot and parking requirements.
- Liaise with Ground Operations to ensure they are fully briefed on the client’s flights and work with them to pro-actively find solutions.
- Closely monitoring the daily and future flying programme, identifying and resolving any potential issues to prevent any disruption to the client/crew.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all trips are moving forward.
- Live monitoring of all flights using CFMU to provide a pro-active service to the client in the event of any delays/issues.
- Co-ordinating any additional travel requirements for the client including limousines.
- Advise the appropriate persons of any client related issues and how you are dealing with them.
- Analyse the items due for all planned future trips.
- Constant feedback with dedicated CSR or aircraft family to ensure they are updating the client.
- Management helicopter schedules.
- Assist the team in ensuring that all recorded information is up to date.
- Aviation experience
- Customer service experience
- Operational experience
If you are based in UK and interested in applying for the above vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 23rd June 2022
Interested applicants must adhere to the following procedure:
- Discuss their interest in the vacancy with their current Manager prior to applying for the position.
- Ensure that any information regarding the role, including salary details, is kept in the strictest confidence.
- Provide the requisite contractual notice to the current department in the event of an internal transfer.