Client Support Executive – UK, Geneva or Malta
We are always looking for talent based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Client Support Executive is the first point of contact at TAG Aviation for the client’s day to day planning. This is a key multi-tasking role that requires exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. We’re looking for an individual with solid customer service experience who is able to handle pressure and difficult situations. They should have good geographical knowledge with an interest in aviation, along with taking pride in their work.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Liaising with the Clients representative to ensure each flight is set up in accordance with their requirements.
- Analysing and scheduling the client’s trip requests, ensuring aviation compliance.
- Liaise with Ground Operations to ensure they are fully briefed on the client’s flights and working with them to pro-actively find solutions to any potential problems.
- Closely monitoring of the daily and future flying programme, identifying and resolving any potential issues to prevent any disruption to the client/crew.
- Work as part of a small aircraft family to ensure all clients requests are actioned.
- Working closely with the Client Relationship Manager.
- Live monitoring of all flights using CFMU to provide a pro-active service to the client in the event of any delays/issues.
- Co-ordinating any additional travel requirements for the client including limousines.
- Advise Manager of any client related issues and how you are dealing with them.
- Communicating with the Aircraft Fleet Managers and updating Owner’s office for maintenance requirements.
- Liaising with the Charter Teams for sub-charters.
- Obtaining owner’s approval for charter release.
- On occasion, greeting owners/clients when flying through Farnborough Airport.
- Assist Manager with ensuring that all recorded information is up to date.
- Customer service experience