Continuing Airworthiness Manager
We are always looking for talent
Based in Malta
CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MANAGER
ABOUT TAG AVIATION
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MANAGER
Based in Malta, the Continuing Airworthiness Manager will assume responsibility for control and supervision of the contracted activities and ensure compliance with Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME), Company procedures and airworthiness regulations and standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Control and oversee the fleet airworthiness day to day and the continuing airworthiness of aircraft undergoing scheduled inspections.
- Reviewing any subcontracted assessment of Airworthiness Directives/Alert Airworthiness Directives.
- Maintaining visibility and its associated oversight of the assessment of OEM Service information e.g Service bulletins/ASC’s/Safety information letters and agree any plans to accomplish.
- Ensuring all maintenance is carried out on time to an approved organisation, in accordance with the approved Maintenance Programme.
- Controlling and presenting the aircraft’s Maintenance Programme and its amendments to the competent Authority for approval.
- Reviewing and analysis of the effectiveness of aircraft maintenance programmes and the reliability program.
- Controlling the approval of modification and repairs and reviewing updates to aircraft records and application of instructions for continued airworthiness and updates to AFM’s,
- Working together with Fleet Managers/Dedicated Engineers to plan and review intended schedule to assure correct application of the maintenance program whilst meeting our clients schedule with minimum possible down time.
- Providing expertise in the application of the regulation as applied to the fleets continued airworthiness.
- Monitor and agree the suitability of suppliers including contracted maintenance organisations.
- Manage the airworthiness and operational requirements of aircraft entering and leaving the fleet.
- Supporting other AOC Potholders on a day-to-day basis in exercising airworthiness management and control of the fleet and contribute to continual improvement.
- Contributing to amendment and approval of documents approved by the competent authority, eg (CAME, AMP’s, and MEL).
- Attend or appoint a deputy to attend mandated meetings in support of the Organisation’s Management Manual (OMM) and the CAME.
- Promoting a safety culture and proactively reporting internal occurrences, un-safe practices and support resolution of non-compliances and occurrences.
- Oversee controls around individual competencies and authorisations including mass and balance statements and Airworthiness Reviews
- ARC renewals and extensions and certificate of airworthiness applications.
- Development and publishing of Technical Notices
- Supporting and performing defect/damage assessments
- Management, approval and accomplishment of mandatory and non-mandatory modifications
- Providing a focal point for airworthiness and technical advice, support, communications, and guidance.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Check flight requirements.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Carry out EWIS and FTS Training, Human Factors, Safety Management System.
- Be a team player and work successfully with the CAMO team.
SOME EXTRA REQUIREMENTS WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
- Previously held similar positions in Continuing Airworthiness Organisations for minimum 3 years
- Acceptable to Transport Malta Civil Aviation directorate via EASA form 4
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical engineering, or a related field. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Theoretical and practical application-level knowledge of AOC Operations
- Aircraft Engineer License
- Valid drivers’ licence and eligibility to work in Malta
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please click through to the form here: