Corporate Flight Attendant In Malaysia
We are always looking for talent based in Malaysia
Position: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Excellent Remuneration package
1. Qualified Applicants Should Possess:
• Minimum three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred.
• Polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
• Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
• Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
• Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
• Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
• Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
• Show discretion of confidential information.
2. Successful Applicants Will Be Rewarded With:
• Attractive salary with rewarding flying allowance.
• Unique and ongoing training that supports your professional needs.
3. Application Details:
• Apply online to our Recruitment Portal
• Kindly note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Eligible candidates must have the right of abode in Malaysia.