Duty Operations Officer (Level 1)
We are always looking for talent based in Malta
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Worldwide flight planning services for private and commercial operations. The Duty Operations Officer will be responsible for organising and arranging necessary documentation and services, effective communication with crew and other departments and monitoring compliance with regulatory and Company operational standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Set up and plan worldwide trips
- Prepare flight paperwork for the flights
- Arrange overflight and landing permits
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company SOPs
- Liaise with crew and third party providers on a daily basis
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Procedure writing
- Support and Assist Senior Duty Officers
- Be able to run the shift, delegating work to the rest of the team ensuring everything is completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- High-level knowledge of meteorology
- Understanding of CAP371 regulations
- Good knowledge of CFMU/CHMI
- Proficient in the use of Jetplanner/Jeppview
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working as a dispatcher
Please note that this position can be located within our different European bases: in Farnborough (London), Malta and Geneva.