Operations Apprentice - UK, Geneva or Malta
We are always looking for talent based in Geneva
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Operations Apprentice is responsible for overseeing the daily Helicopter flying programme and coordinating with the client, suppliers and other internal departments as needed to ensure the safe operation of every flight while providing the best possible service to the customer. In addition, they will work with the Ground Operations Team and undertake the required training in order to further their career and become a Duty Officer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Arranging ground handling, slots, permissions, crew hotac and transport.
- Monitor the daily rotary operation, identifying potential problems that could affect the flying programme and providing solutions to the client.
- Working with Flight Operations to check landing site feasibility
- Assist in the crewing and Flight Time Limitations oversight according to Company Manuals
- Flight following/in flight assistance of flight crews, including analysing and evaluating meteorological conditions.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of Business Aviation and Trip Support operations
- Communicating with crew and other departments in an informative and professional manner.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Team Leaders, Deputy Head of Ground Operations or Head of Ground Operations.
Please note that this position can be located within our different European bases: in Farnborough (London), Malta and Geneva.
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 1st July 2022