Senior Business Development Consultant
We are always looking for talent
Based at Farnborough Airport
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
ABOUT TAG AVIATION
As the leading business aviation company in Europe, TAG Aviation provides unrivalled opportunities to build a career in the private aviation industry. We attract and maintain high quality staff and in return we employ people who are loyal and committed and who have a passion for client satisfaction.
Are you a driven individual who excels when achieving targets and overcoming challenges? Would you like a glimpse in to the 1% of our population and those that shape the way our world is run today? Come and join the sales team and be part of a thrilling environment that is selling all the services TAG Aviation can offer, from: Aircraft Management, Charter and many more. When you join the team you will be trained and given all the tools you will need to become a well-rounded sales consultant able to offer our ultra-high net worth clients the solution they need to run their daily private jet operation.
TAG PERKS - we're really proud of our culture...
We offer benefits including (but not limited to):
- Learning & Development
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service)
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
Plus a raft of other great perks like:
- Treat days
- Social events
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
The position of Senior Business Development Consultant is responsible for increasing TAG’s managed fleet and driving improved annual revenue by introducing and closing all TAG products relating to Aircraft management and Aircraft acquisition to new direct clients
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Contribute to the growth of the Managed Fleet across Europe
- Periodically review work processes, efficiency, and service levels
- Drive activity to reach targets and company KPI’s to maximise revenue
- Work alongside the Commercial Manager / Chief Commercial Officer to develop new Aircraft Management products and cross selling opportunities and implement them.
- Manage relationships with nominated key clients and industry partners
- Liaise with current aircraft management clients to push sales opportunities
- Maintain a working relationship with charter to utilise the direct client database of TAG
- Input to pricing policy & commercial strategy
- Input to marketing requirements
- Work with all levels of Management and Supervision
- Represent TAG externally at industry functions
- Promote and raise the TAG reputation and brand
- Use the company and industry databases to identify, target and close new aircraft management business opportunities.
- Track all activities in company Dynamic CRM database.
- Raise management proposals and quotes for new clients
- Provide operational cost illustrations for clients, in conjunction with the TAG Finance Director
- Identify opportunities for non-standard aircraft management products (Part NCC, Services Agreements, etc.), finance products (operating leases), niche products and wider areas of the TAG business.
- Build and maintain relationships with key channel partners and influencers.
- Identify opportunities from the TAG businesses to produce marketing literature and PR to be sent to clients and broadcast to the wider business aviation industry.
- Identify opportunities for strategic alliances and partnerships with channel partners.
- Identify opportunities for new events and exhibitions to raise the profile of TAG in respect to AC management.
- Provide support for co-ordination of key TAG events (EBACE, air shows, and other industry shows).
- Provide support to the Commercial Manager and Chief Commercial Officer
SOME EXTRA REQUIREMENTS WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
- Business Aviation experience 3-5yrs
- Strong and diverse commercial awareness
- Previous charter experience
- Previous account management experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please click through to the form here: