Senior Commercial Executive
We are always looking for talents
based in Farnborough
SUMMARY OF POSITION
With a specific focus on new business your role is to research and approach new direct prospect clients introducing TAG charter, Aircraft Acquisition and Aircraft Management services to generate targeted new business revenue and increase the TAG fleet.
Along with developing new client relations independently you will manage the sales lifecycle from initial contact, sourcing aircraft options, generating bespoke proposals, contracting and post flight reconciliations / client relationship management.
In supporting your Business Development team, you will provide efficient brokerage services and help nurture new relationships along with targeted warm sales activity directed by your management team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Execute warm sales calls / face to face meetings as directed by the BD team to increase TAG
- market share.
- Research market developments and qualifying prospective clients to target.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the prospect CRM database to ensure structured independent activity.
- Handle inbound online and phone enquiries for new charter or aircraft management contacts to help maximise new business revenue.
- Follow up with prospects post meeting to push for new business and networking opportunities.
- Cross selling TAG group services.
- Assisting the business development team in expanding market share to grow annual charter revenue and TAG fleet.
- Use personal contacts and networks to identifying new channels for which to engage prospective clients.
- Provide efficient broker services searching the charter marketplace for relevant aircraft options independently or directed by your Manager to increase annual margins.
- Compile aircraft options into customized market appraisals.
- Following up on quotations with both Direct Clients and Aircraft Operators to increase margins and new clients for TAG charter.
- Contract and invoice client trips or agreements.
- Generate and manage trip files taking ownership of paperwork and operations to ensure seamless service.
- Complete all post flight reconciliations for invoicing and follow up for client feedback on charter service and push for follow on business.
- Go the extra mile when providing service and remaining available to your clients out of hours.
- Visit clients wherever possible for office based presentations or meet and greet at departure/arrivals.
- Introduce team BD to new aircraft markets using creativity to help growth and global development.
- Deliver targeted sales and CRM activity reviewed weekly.
- Deliver personal new client revenue and aircraft management targets.
- Help deliver an annual charter team revenue target.
- Train new starters joining the business development team. Support the creation of training schedules and monitoring progress through structured review meetings with the support of management.
- Drive sales performance for all TAG products.