TAG Global Training - Administrator
We are always looking for talent
Based at Farnborough Airport
ABOUT TAG AVIATION
With a history dating back over 50 years, TAG Aviation are leaders in the business aviation industry. Operating from multiple centres in Europe and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence and expertise.
Specialising in aircraft acquisitions, aircraft management, charter and FBO/handling services, our objective is to provide a tailored service to each client, meeting their unique requirements and setting the global standard in business aviation with a philosophy of excellence.
TAG PERKS - we are really proud of our culture...
We offer benefits including (but not limited to):
- Learning & Development
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service)
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
Plus a variety of other perks including:
- Treat days
- Social events
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- TEDS premier nursery scheme
TAG SPIRIT - our Mission and Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
TAG Global Training (TGT) is looking for a part time Administrator to join our in-house training team, located within the grounds of Farnborough Airport.
The successful candidate will be the first port of call for our Pilots, Cabin Crew and associated employees of ultra-high net worth individuals who will be attending TGT for courses such as Fire & Smoke and Wet Drills training.
This position will involve assisting our highly trained Instructors with using our state-of-the-art fire training rig to teach our students how to promptly deal with an emergency involving fire & smoke and assisting at the local swimming pool ensuring the students are equipped with survival techniques in the water and are able to launch a life raft in an emergency situation.
The successful candidate should have an eye for detail and strong knowledge of Microsoft products, as this position involves processing invoices and the creation of training documentation.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Meet and greet all visitors to TAG Global Training
- Respond promtly to all telephone calls and emails
- Manage the Crew Training mailbox
- Process all booking requests from TAG and 3rd Party in a timely manner, including eLearning
- Issue Terms and Conditions to new 3rd Party clients
- Process any ad-hoc booking requests
- Ensure all Safety Equipment details are obtained for all students and well maintained
- Raise all Course Invoices, receive and process payments, including raising journals
- Produce all Certificates for course attendees
- Arrange servicing for installed equipment
- Assist in Fire and Smoke outdoor rig set up
- Assist in Wet drills swimming pool set up ad hoc
- Arrange ad hoc training and create booking schedule
- Actively promote TAG Global Training Courses
- Filing and e-filing
- Co-ordinate and process all documentation for the TAG Academy
- Order Stationery
- Take minutes for meetings as required
- Provide support to Management team and Instructors where required
SOME EXTRA REQUIREMENTS WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
- Able to work with all levels of staff and demonstrate strong customers service skills
- Strong face to face customer service background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office computer skills – particularly Excel
- Office based: 09:00-17:30, occasional 07:00 start for wet drills
- Part time hours: three days per week (Tuesday to Thursday) or four days per week
(Monday to Thursday)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please click through to the form here: