TAG Global Training – Training Instructor
We are always looking for talent
Based in Farnborough, UK
SUMMARY OF POSITION
• The successful candidate would possess the ability to teach all of the ground school courses to Pilots, Cabin Crew and associated employees of the UHNW.
• The position demands great attention to detail, ability to understand the EASA framework of implementing rules as well as working collaboratively in a small team environment.
• There is an opportunity to grow their already developed Learning and Development skills within the role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Facilitating training sessions
• Ensuring that course standards, training requirements and objectives are met
• Ensuring regulatory compliance of courses to EASA standards
• Updating course materials using MS Office applications
• Additional projects and duties as assigned by Management
• Overseas and UK travel to deliver training
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Assist with the ‘front of house' duties when required
• Have operated as Cabin Crew/Pilot
• Have experience in delivering training in SEP/CRM/Aviation Security or Aviation Medicine
• Recognised certificate in training delivery
• DfT/Security, First Aid and Dangerous Goods qualification
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.