TAG Global Training - Instructor
We are always looking for talent
Based at Farnborough Airport
ABOUT TAG AVIATION
As the leading business aviation company in Europe, TAG Aviation provides unrivalled opportunities to build a career in the private aviation industry. We attract and maintain high quality staff and in return we employ people who are loyal and committed and who have a passion for client satisfaction.
Come and join the dynamic world of Private jets and deliver training in a relaxed fun environment to ensure you get the best out of our global client base. No two days are ever the same, and your passion for creating interactive tasks will encourage and engage your learners.
Do you have previous experience as a Pilot or Cabin Crew and are now looking for a full time non flying ground based role?
TAG Global Training are looking for a Training Instructor to join the team at Farnborough and support with the teaching of recurrent safety courses to Pilots, Cabin Crew and associated employees of UHNW individuals.
TAG PERKS - we're really proud of our culture...
We offer benefits including (but not limited to):
- Learning & Development
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service)
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
Plus a raft of other great perks like:
- Treat days
- Social events
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
TAG SPIRIT - our Values mean a lot to us...
At TAG Aviation our Mission is to put the client at the heart of everything we do, by embracing Technique d’Avant Garde, to inspire service excellence in the air and on the ground.
Our company Values allow us to achieve this Mission:
The successful candidate should possess the ability to teach all of the ground school courses to Pilots, Cabin Crew and associated employees of the UHNW.
The position demands great attention to detail, ability to understand the EASA framework of implementing rules as well as working collaboratively in a small team environment.
Full time or part time hours - between 30 - 37.5 hours/week
Office based - 09:00-17:30, occasional 07:00 start for wet drills
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Facilitate training sessions
- Ensure that course standards, training requirements and objectives are met
- Ensure regulatory compliance of courses to EASA standards
- Update course materials using MS Office applications
- Take on additional projects and duties as assigned by Management
- Work collaboratively in a small team environment
- Travel Overseas and in the UK to deliver training
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Assist with the ‘front of house’ duties when required
SOME EXTRA REQUIREMENTS WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
- Have operated as Cabin Crew/Pilot
- Have experience in delivering training in SEP/CRM/Aviation Security or Aviation Medicine
- Recognised certificate in training delivery
- DfT/Security, First Aid and Dangerous Goods qualification
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy please click through to the form here: