Business Development & Charter Sales, South East Asia Manager
We are always looking for talents
The primary responsibility of the Manager Business Development & Charter Sales (SE Asia), to be based in Singapore, is to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts, with the ultimate goal of achieving the company’s business revenue target.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- To grow the business and acquire new Aircraft Management Clients
- Identify and build relationships with existing and prospective client to generate sales opportunities and ensure the provision of highest level of customer service
- Develop and build relationships with Banks, Lawyers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Represent the company at the aviation related conferences and seminars
- Develop aircraft cost forecast proposals
- Work with internal teams to update the database for forecasting
- Produce weekly and monthly updates to CEO on market trends and business development status of potential customers
CHARTER SALES RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce achievable sales and expenses forecast that meet Company sales and earning goals
- Work closely with team members to co-ordinate ad-hoc charter bookings, aircraft leasing, quotations, and all communications relating to charters, both internal and external
- Negotiate with operators to achieve competitive rates, secure aircraft availability and develop service commitments.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A business degree from a recognized University.
- Sound knowledge of the aviation industry, corporate aircraft and industry specific regulatory authorities.
- Business acumen and commercially aware.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships with all the counter parts in the organization.
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and one of the local languages in the SE Asia Region
- Ability to use own initiative, problem solving, assertive, strong character and good aviation technical understanding.
The successful candidates with receive an attractive remuneration package including healthcare benefits.
If you are interested in this open position, please send your CV to email@example.com or click on APPLY NOW.
TAG Aviation Asia is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Officer, Corporate Recruitment.