Business Development Manager / Officer
We are always looking for talents
NORTH ASIA Based
The primary responsibility of this position is to achieve business revenues objectives of the company through business development activities in the assigned region. In addition, he / she is accountable for developing the potential business opportunities of Business Development.
The Business Development Manager/Officer will facilitate the building of strong working relationships between the clients, senior management and TAA internal departments.
He / She is responsible for managing the revenue growth of the company, ensuring that the resources are utilized optimally and operate within agreed scope and expense budgets to achieve the business objectives.
- Generation of new business revenues for the company’s business lines – Aircraft Management, Charter Sales, Maintenance service, Flight Planning and others.
- Identify, formulate strategies and build relationships with prospective clients to generate business opportunities, develop new business opportunity leads and follow through to convert opportunities to business revenues.
- Maintain and build working relationships with industry partners such as OEMs, lenders and aircraft brokers etc.
- Formulate and implement business development strategies to maximize the company’s market share position
- Communicate with the company on client’s expectations and negotiate effectively with various transaction stakeholders to close deals.
- Work closely with internal teams such as legal, finance, client service, operations and maintenance for the negotiation of new aircraft management agreements with potential clients.
- Represent the company at aviation related conferences and seminars.
- Work closely with CEO & Senior Management on reporting business development status of potential customers.
- Develop and update business development plan on a bi-annual basis.
- Develop and maintain an up to date prospect database for all revenue lines of the company
- Develop and maintain an up to date Market Competitive Analysis to ensure the company is aware of the market environment.
- Work closely with the outport commercial teams to identify business opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A business degree from a recognized University – Business Administration preferred.
- Sound knowledge of the aviation industry, corporate aircraft and industry specific regulatory authorities.
- Business acumen, commercially aware and the ability to plan good business proposals.
- Capable of developing and sharing a vision for the growth of the business, delegating responsibility while being accountable, and able to influence others by persuasion.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Development Officer
The successful candidate receive an attractive remuneration package including healthcare benefits.
Should you be interested in joining us, kindly complete our online application by clicking on APPLY NOW or visiting https://recruitment.tagaviation.asia.
TAG Aviation Asia is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.