Client Support Representative (CSR)
We are always looking for talents
Based in London Farnborough
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
TAG Aviation are currently seeking a Client Support Representative (CSR) to join the Client Support Team. The CSR is the first point of contact at TAG Aviation for the client’s day to day planning. This is a key multi-tasking role that requires exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team to ensure all clients requests are actioned
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Liaising with the Clients representative to ensure each flight is set up in accordance with their requirements.
- Analysing and Scheduling the client’s trip requests, ensuring aviation compliance.
- Liaise with Ground Operations to ensure they are fully briefed on the client’s flights and working with them to pro-actively find solutions to any potential problems.
- Closely monitoring of the daily and future flying programme, identifying and resolving any potential issues to prevent any disruption to the client/crew.
- Live monitoring of all flights using CFMU to provide a pro-active service to the client in the event of any delays/issues.
- Co-ordinating any additional travel requirements for the client including limousines.
- Advise Manager, CSRs of any client related issues and how you are dealing with them.
- Communicating with the Aircraft Fleet Managers and updating Owners office.
- Liaising with the Charter Teams for sub-charters.
- Obtaining owner’s approval for charter release.
- Assist Manager, CSRs with ensuring that all recorded information is up to date.
- Working on a rotation basis covering 07:00 – 22:00 (Mon-Fri) and 07:00 – 21:00 weekends. Some additional out of hours cover from home may be required. Role has the potential to become 24/7 (on a shift system) at some point in the future.
- French speaking candidate is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this announcement we invite you to submit your application by clicking on APPLY NOW or please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.