Dynamics/Sharepoint & M365 Development Specialist
We are always looking for talents
Based in UNITED KINGDOM
Reporting to the CIO of TAG, the Technology Integration Specialist is accountable for the development of automated processes using the Office 365 platform (particularly Power Platform, Teams and SharePoint); and for promoting general staff skills, awareness and providing specialist insight to the O365 product suite and SharePoint use. They will also support the strategic planning, design and operational delivery of system integration, process automation and knowledge management as part of an ongoing program of business transformation. Ensuring the solutions put in place meet development best practices and current or future technical standards. The SharePoint/M365 Development Specialist should understand how to find the right patterns and tools to develop SPO and Microsoft 365 family solutions efficiently and advise accordingly.
The Technology Integration Specialist will own the outcomes of:
- Mapping, Analysis & Implementation of new and enhanced processes Work with the Process and Change team to understand and implement automation and streamlining of new and existing processes using the O365 Power Platform, SharePoint and Teams
- System Integration Develop and maintain data integration connections between source of truth systems; downstream systems and data warehouse repositories using Azure and various business applications.
- Building Business Skills and Awareness Foster broad understanding of user-driven process, integration and data analytics among members of various business communities – teach people to fish wherever this is safe and practicable
- System Security Participate in maintenance and extension of automated security – ensure that people data drives security accounts and trouble-shoot issues in applications security
- Capacity Building Acting as coach and mentor to continually build team knowledge and understanding of technology solutions. Embody a culture of partnership and support the business leader.
- Other tasks as requested by your manager including learning and using other business or integration tools identified as required by the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years minimum of work experience with Microsoft environment
- Strong experience with Azure AD concepts and functions. Experience using PowerShell to drive Azure AD changes and O365 administration functions via automated processes to keep these systems in sync with source of truth systems
- Strong experience using the O365 suite of products and delivery of best practice solutions to automate repetitive tasks.
- Strong experience of SharePoint, its relationship with the rest of the O365 suite, and SharePoint structure and automation
- Strong experience of Power platform: Power Automate, Power Apps, connectors to a high degree of customisation and complexity.
- Business Intelligence/Data Analytics tools like Power BI
- Strong experience documenting/analysing technology selections and proposing solutions
- Working collaboratively with other team members to solution optimal outcomes
- Microsoft Azure knowledge and experience
- SQL database administration/development
- SharePoint Online Configuration, Migration, Implementation and Web Part development using PowerShell, REST, GRAPH, Typescript, React, SPFx, and PnP (PnP PowerShell and PnP JS.
- Types, managed metadata, lists, libraries, sites, Teams groups...
- Developing and supporting SharePoint “PowerApps” applications to a user base of 500+ including internal and external collaboration, records management, workflow and social media.
- Potential and additional duty for motivated person in md/long term to be trained
- The role of TAG Cyber Security representative is to protect sensitive data and systems from threats by implementing and monitoring the appropriate security controls. In this role, you will assess potential systems and process vulnerabilities to determine security infrastructure requirements, make recommendations, and make changes to enhance systems security. You will develop security policies and procedures and communicate security requirements and procedures to users
- Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft 365 products and integrating with Azure AD
- Experience working with SharePoint integrations (Logic Apps, Power Automate)
- Azure B2B AD & AD dynamic and security groups
- SharePoint migration and SharePoint Records Centre
- SharePoint Online development techniques, including modern approaches to branding and customisation, external collaborations and remote provisioning
- Good development practises using Azure DevOps
- Microsoft 365 platform and services particularly Power Automate
- Information Architecture– classic hierarchal and modern flat structures using hub, communication, team and home sites
- Security and Compliance controls within Microsoft 365 and how these are applied to SharePoint Online
- Microsoft certifications in Dynamics Finance & CRM, O365, SharePoint, Power platform (Power automate)
- IT Master in Computer science
If you are interested in applying for this position we invite you to submit your application by clicking on APPLY NOW or please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.