Key Account Manager based in Geneva
We are always looking for talents
Based in Geneva
The Key Account Manager is a dedicated project and daily account manager for his/her allocated clients. Responsible for managing and overseeing the ‘life-cycle’ of our clients, building trust and confidence and remaining their primary point of contact. This is a key role to assist in driving the organization to achieve growth by ensuring excellent client management of their aircraft asset. Orchestrates resources from all functional and geographical areas to sell, deliver and address key client issues to the satisfaction of the client and the achievement of the company’s strategic objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Engages senior client executives to understand the key strategic priorities and critical issues of the client. Translates these into an annual account strategy/plan as well as the consequent detailed opportunity plans developed in collaboration and alignment with the operating units.
- “Connects the dots” to identify new business opportunities that leverage all products, services and thought leadership to address the client’s priorities and issues.
- Networks to thoughtfully build and maintain multiple level relationships across the client organisation.
- Provides guidance and strategic direction to the global account community (e.g. operations, finance, sales, business development and service teams, etc.) providing guidance on client’s strategic objectives as well as supporting key engagements or helping issue resolution where appropriate. Engages resources and incents their participation.
- Leads large, complex projects and business development efforts.
- Provides feedback for innovation of offerings based on client experiences.
- Understands and communicates client satisfaction drivers; works with teams as appropriate to ensure client satisfaction.
- Takes a proactive role in contract strategy; negotiates effective deals and contracts.
- Builds relationships and effectively engages across the internal organization in order to bring the right resources to bear when needed with the client.
- Collaborates with the internal units to provide input to the budget-setting process for the client.
- Leads by example around operational excellence; optimally utilizing the sales tools available
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree-level education
- Sound knowledge of the aviation industry, corporate aircraft and industry specific regulatory authorities desirable
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with high-profile clients.
- Ability to demonstrate Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of financial and legal issues desirable
- Ability to work independently and drive for results
- Fluent in English and French, Russian speaking desirable
If you are interested in applying for these vacancies please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please enable pop-ups in your web browser in order to access the application form.