TAG Aviation operates Europe’s largest charter fleet of business jets which, along with its extensive brokerage facilities, provides a truly global reach and personalised service for every client. Our charter sales staff are experts in finding ideal, tailor-made solutions whatever the request, whilst at the same time being responsible for a wide range of organisational elements. Success in this field demands high levels of expertise and client-orientated dedication, so that all customers receive a thoroughly professional experience every time they fly, thus building mutual trust and long-lasting relationships.
- Manages all aspects of charter flights from initial sale, scheduling to post-flight, in collaboration with TAG’s other departments (Operations, Accounting, Aircraft Management, Crewing, Maintenance or Handling).
- Provides excellent customer service to clients and helps promoting TAG reputation and brand.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Business degree and previous experience in a similar position within the aviation industry;
- Customer and results-oriented, flexible with strong commercial awareness;
- Good resistance to stress, team spirit and excellent presentation.
Being a Charter Sales Consultant at TAG Aviation is probably one of the most challenging and fascinating work experiences in my career to date. My daily focus is to always work towards exceeding clients’ expectations and even more so with the sometimes unexpected requests from working with International VIP clientele.
Jade Burquier – Charter Sales Executive (GVA)