Client Support Representatives are amongst the main points of contact between TAG Aviation and the aircraft owner. Experienced experts in their field, these dedicated individuals coordinate all flights in cooperation with the 24-hour dispatch team, taking care of every aspect of trip planning and ensuring trouble-free travel. The ultimate goal of each Client Support Representative is to establish long-term, trusting relationships by delivering the highest levels of professional, personalised service.
- Coordinates day-to-day operations between TAG and the aircraft owner in collaboration with TAG’s other departments.
- Coordination includes owner’s flights planning, crew management, maintenance planning follow-up, charter requests, additional services setups.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous experience in the required field and VIP customer oriented;
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- Stress resistant, team spirit and availability
To be a successful Client Support Representative not only requires putting clients at the heart of our activities but to also coordinate on their behalf all the operational departments within TAG and throughout the world to ensure that we consistently deliver a perfect service. Because we are always trying to anticipate our clients’ requirements and to pay attention to every detail, every day is a new challenge. We always endeavor to create a special relationship with every client and are more than rewarded to receive an aircraft owner’s loyalty and satisfaction. Our clients can rely on us; we’ll take care of everything!
Gwladys Samson – Client Support Representative GVA