In the world of private aviation, there can be no room for oversights or slip-ups, even when circumstances change or the unforeseen occurs. That is where TAG flight attendants come into their own; their experience and training ensure that any difficulties or complications are speedily resolved - invariably without the client even knowing. Flexibility and client focus are key qualities possessed by our flight attendants, plus an instinctive attentiveness that ensures a highly personalised, first-class service.
- Follows TAG procedures regarding the safety on board and ensures 5 stars quality service on board, including the catering, tidiness and stock of products in the aircraft.
- Responds to clients’ requirements and promotes TAG reputation and image.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous experience as a Flight Attendant in the Business Aviation industry;
- High standards in catering preparation, setups and presentation;
- Excellent communication/organization skills, detail and solution-oriented.
I began my career working for commercial airlines and quickly progressed to working in corporate aviation. This cemented my passion and interest for aviation and in particular my devotion to consistently deliver the highest standards of service. I find it incredibly rewarding to be part of the team integral to delivering our company’s remarkable standards. It's such a privilege to discover new destinations worldwide and now even after five years since I joined TAG I still get a sense of excitement every time I put on my uniform. Aviation is my passion and I could not imagine life without it.
Kate Sparrow – Flight Attendant UK